Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Introducting to the discussion forum(Test)
Thimphu Thromde is pleased to come up with a platform where the public can share their feelings, and new ideas, and discuss plans and progresses in realizing the mission and vision of Thimphu Thromde.
We are introducing this online discussion forum for the first time and should you face any technical issues, please notify the administrator of this page at customercare@thimphucity.gov.bt
It is a good way to start communication with the public who are the most affected and impacted party when services are not within standards. While this forum says it’s a platform to share feelings and discuss new idea which is good initiative but to be fair would stubborn thromde officials ever listen or acknowledge public suggestions and discussions. That’s my worry. It is seen till now thromde officials never acknowledge public voice. End of the day whatever they set to do they do it regardless of what public suggest. Some officials are really not worth talking to. If this can be changed it will be a huge improvement. This is not to defame or insult any thromde officials. Just sharing my views and experience I have encountered with thromde officials la since this platform is for such purpose.